Dear Valued Clients, Family & Friends,
We will be following strict guidelines due to Covid19. Here are some things you can expect to see when we reopen.
1. All State, County and CDC guidelines will be posted on our front door entrance for everyone to read before entering.
2. We will require ALL staff and ALL clients to wear face masks/coverings that must cover your nose and mouth while inside the salon. Please make sure to bring a face mask/covering with you. We will have a limited amount of face masks for sale if you don’t have one.
3. We will have hand sanitizer available for you throughout the salon and we will ask you to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds before starting your service.
4. Upon entry, we will be taking symptoms screenings and your temperature using a touchless infrared thermometer. Anyone who has a fever or shows any signs of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
5. We have installed plexiglass barriers at our Nailbar and at our reception desk.
6. Due to social distancing guidelines we will have clients spaced 6 ft apart at ALL stations.
7. Please DO NOT bring any extra guests or children with you to your appointment.
8. We ask that you leave any big items in your car like backpacks/laptops and only bring in your small wallet or payment, keys and phone.
9. Please be on time to your appointment and we ask for you to wait in your car until we call you to come inside. At this time, our lobby seating will be closed.
10. We will be staggering our appointments to give our Nail Technicians adequate time to sanitize their stations, client chairs, equipment, etc. before and after each client.
11. All high contact areas throughout the salon will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day using medical grade disinfectant.
12. Since we opened our doors in May 2018 all files, buffers, sanding bands, toe separators, pumices and towels are one time use and will be disposed after every client service. All of our stainless steel implements are sanitized in medical grade disinfectant/Barbicide and will be sterilized using our medical grade autoclave. All pedi basins are cleaned and disinfected per California State Board regulations using EPA registered disinfectant.
We hope that you understand that we must have these strict guidelines in place to be able to open safely while preventing the spread of germs. The comfort and safety of our staff and guests have always been our top priority. Our staff will be screened and will also have their temperatures taken before their shift. Our Nail Technicians have taken the Barbicide Covid19 course and training and have become certified in the proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures with the current highest industry standards.
Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding are new guidelines or nail services! Thank you so much for your continued love and support! We appreciate you all so much!